The idea of the plugin is very simple. It generates banner with your blog name and last posts title.
Style is completely customizable. You can change text font, size, color and position, background color, border and round corners or use your own background image(bg.png). Now you can even use your own logo instead of a blog title.
- Make sure there is “gd” plugin for php on your server
- Download Banner Generator
- Extract the zipped file to your plugins directory
- Make shure your upload folder is set and writable
- Load your plugins page from the WordPress admin section and click “Activate” to enable the bGen plugin
- Edit bGen settings under “Settings” menu